Fotoblendz Overlays 16-4 and 6
APP Vintage Summer Overlay 1
Holiday Word Art Wood Word 4
Holiday WordArt Mix 3 wood word 1
Fotoblendz 11-3 and 1
APP Ablaze ScriptTease overlay
APP Memoable Clock
Artsy Clocks brush

I place the background paper from APP Sunflower on a new document. I created multiple layers of the image and linked these together. Some of the photo layers are clipped to the Fotoblendz overlays. One of these layers had a Multiply blending mode. I also clipped the wood texture paper 2 from APP Sunflower to other Fotoblendz overlays. I selected multiple pieces of word art and placed them in the photo and in the accent cluster of the sunflower and the beaded threadz. The word art in the photo areas have a photo clipped to them, and they have a cast shadow effect. The photo clipped to the word hope uses a Pin Light blending mode. Extra brushes from the Charcoal collection, Enroute, and Multimedia set were used to contain the image. The word Sunset is set to a Screen blending mode.

Thank you for looking.
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Congratulations! Your page has been showcased on today's Finger Pointing post at Gallery Standouts
http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2019/finger-pointing-august-28th-7/

Joy is certainly the right word to describe this scene. An absolutely polished page. Congrats on the GSO.

I love the glorious golden light surrounded by the darker tones. Congrats on your GSO!

Oh this is positively GORGEOUS!!! I'm basking in that sun shooting off your page. Everything about this sings to me! Fabulous!!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout