Oscraps

Aug-2023-Joyful-Heart-Songs-we-Love_SURFER-GIRL
char8182

Aug-2023-Joyful-Heart-Songs-we-Love_SURFER-GIRL

I heard this song when I was 14 y.o. in 1963; I was in love with the Beach Boys! This song, and all the other songs about California made me dream of coming to California one day. I actually drove with friends from VT for a weekend in California; it ended up being about 2 weeks as we got stranded in Okla. with car trouble and no money but we did get home. In May, 1974 my dream came true and I moved to Los Angeles; I have never looked back since then. I am a Californian!
artventures-surfcrush-patterns-pp3; palm top; splash; board;3, ribbon; plumarias (6)
joyfulheartdesigns-cantbringmedown-glitterpageborder; rubonbirdbranch (2)
joyfulheartdesigns-hellothere-foldedpaper heart-shadowed (1)
la-island-vaca-surfer-01; girls-09 (2)
manu_summer_breeze_palm_sh (1)
AASPN_MusicNotes3_10; AASPN_PaperTextures16_8 (2)
Fonts: Australia; Arial
What a cool turn of events, the crazy things we did when we were young :) I love your cool page

That is amazing that you got to live out your dream!!! :loveyeyes: Thank you again for using our ARTventures Surf Crush collection and my Joyful Heart Designs stuff...and for actually participating in my first music challenge!!! :heartpumplove:

I lived in Orange County for most of my first 10 years, but now live on the opposite coast! I have happy beach memories and loved watching the surfers. Great job with that masked [photo!

This is a very cool layout and I loved the Beach Boys and still have them on one of my play lists. WHO didn't dream of living in California? They really made me want to go, too. I almost moved there, once, but life got in the way, but I've visited there many times. Great take on Jenn's Challenge!

Wonderful story, Char! I have always loved The Beach Boys, too! Beautiful page! I lived in Redondo Beach for a while in 1963. We went there for Spring Break and ended up staying for 10 months.

Layout information

Category
Joyful Heart Designs
Added by
char8182
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename