Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 13 - A Talent
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 13 - A Talent

Knit and Crochet
Journaling reads: I began knitting and crocheting as a teenager. I learned on my own. My mom was an avid crocheter, especially when the grandkids started coming along! She made them stuffed animals one Christmas. I knitted my mother-in-law-to-be an early American flag for Christmas one year since she was a patriotic buff. To say I was trying to earn some brownie points would be an understatement! ;)

I have made things for my grandkids, too! I especially like making the small project like bears, doll clothes, hats, scarves, mittens, leg-warmers, etc. I have knitted blankets and afghans, too, but I don’t like doing them much because I get bored with the project before I get it finished usually!

I’m working on a crocheted bucket hat now. I’m finding that my finger joints are liking my crafting less and less, so I am crocheting some and then taking a break. Thank You, Lord, for the ability to work with my hands!
Credits list
Social Distancing, Time for Hobbies by After Midnight Design https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Social-Distancing-Time-for-hobbies.html
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. After Midnight Design
Love your page and especially the journaling. Me too, I learned crocheting on my own but only as an adult. It.s a great hobby!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename