Oscraps

Attention Earthlings
B

Attention Earthlings

This is a spoof of those 1950s SciFi B movies of visitors from Outer Space, some of which scared the dickens out of me when I was little. Now, I think they are campy and fun to watch on TV. Love them! i found the flying saucers on Pixabay and the retro woman is from a collection I have.

Journaling: Since the government released photos of Unidentified Flying Objects, people have been plagued with visitors from outer space . . . enter the Twilight Zone.

12x12 Stitched Templates No. 212x12StitchedTemplatesNo.2
ArtPlay Palette Twilight ZoneArtPlayPaletteTwilightZone
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No. 1MultiMediaMagicSprinklezNo.1
TexturedOverlays No. 6TexturedOverlaysNo.6

Notes: Opening the template and resizing the photo, which was taken with PSCamera, I clipped it to each of the clean masks. I brought in the large flying saucer and robot and put in the MM Sprinklez and Gold Splatter. Being the large flying saucer I added the smaller behind and placed a robot in it. I placed the retro lady.

The title came next, giving it a Bevel and Emboss with a tiny shadow and turning down the Fill Opacity to 0%. I added the journaling and labels. I placed the stain overlay towards the top of the page over the title.

To finish the page I brought in the 12x12 Textured Overlay and using the Gradient Tool colored it with the green and orange from the photo. That finished the page.
fabulous fun page love the scene with the space ship with the robot coming out the woman looks like she is going to faint lol.x

Fantastic page! Sci-fi is not my world, but I really like this page and the story.

So, so clever! Love this. The woman's expression is perfect with the ufo in the background.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout