Oscraps

Artsy Style
Joansmor

Artsy Style

Supplies
ArchiTexture Brushes No. 14 ** New in Store 27th February**
Artsy Transfers Milieu ** New in Store 27th February**
ArtPlay Palette Milieu https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Milieu.html

When I saw the beautiful brushes in the Milieu Architecture group I just wanted to try an art page. I don't do pages where my photo isn't the center of attention so I decided I needed to walk before I could run. So this is a simple page.

I started by putting each of the brushes on a separate layer. Then I used the jpg version of a couple of Artsy transfer just to get an idea of how they would work with the brushes. I used brush3 and Artsy Transfer2. I removed the jpeg and added the psd version. I wanted to add some trees and just that morning I had taken pictures of some naked trees at the coast. I added one of my black and white photos. I changed the blend mode to color burn and then added a mask to the photo, masking out the edges and keeping only the trees. Then I duplicated the photo and moved it to the other side. I wanted only one tree on this side so I masked out the other trees. I used a couple of brushed to try to blend in the bottom edge of the photo. I added an artstroke with brush5. Then added three of the blue/white flowers that came in the kit inside the stroke on the green. Lastly I added the title. My first page with a brush as the center of attraction. Might try it again some time. Hope you will look at the other wonderful art pages and try one too.
Gorgeous combination of your tree photos, the brushes and the palette elements! Loving your creative notes and processing.

at first I felt watercolor; then it was the sensation of melting (rather like the evil witch in the Wizard of Oz) ... and then I looked closer and am in awe - so much texture at its' core. beautiful lo

This page has become a beautiful photo! Fits all with each other! Wonderful colors, texture! Love it!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout