Oscraps

Artsy 100...Kate's Faces
lkdavis

Artsy 100...Kate's Faces

I often wonder what youre thinking when I try to capture your expressions with my camera. You were fascinated today with the bowl of violas on my porch, and you didnt like hearing no. I wish Id gotten a shot of the way you pucker up your lips to make your you hurt my feelings Grandma face! I love these moments with you, the time to watch you explore the world. I love your many faces. Photos: May 23, 2013

Anna Aspnes' Artsy Template 100, ArtPlay Lush, ArtPlay Inflorescence, ArtPlay Infatuated, ArtPlay Simplicity, ArtPlay Awaken, Love Word Mix, Arrow Loops, Label Transfer Clippings, ArtPlay Why Not, Artsy Cameras 2, Layered FotoBlendz 4

Dot overlay created from a old digital paper by Stampin' UP
She is such a little cutie pie! They do havethe most awesome variety of expressions at that age...beautiful with her red outfit against the neutral elements!

How sweet is this little lady!! Love that little glint in her eye..............what is she up to next! Darling, Linda!

She is precious! I love how you have used all of these photos! Such fantastic memories.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout