Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Lateritious Trains
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Lateritious Trains

We have a huge room in the basement dedicated to my husband's hobby of model railroading. This weekend he introduced Oz to the trains for the first time. Not sure how impressed he was (he is mostly into his hands these days), but I know he'll be back many times.
Credits list
ArtPlay Lateritious Collection, including ArtPlay Lateritious, Artsy Transfers, Adventure Word Art, Urban Threadz 16, ALT 270, FotoBlendz Overlays 12
Patience WordArt Mix No 1
Journal Transfers No 1
This is based on ALT 270, with stuff added over several days. I might have crammed too much, but it tells the story :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Fun. He'll probably remember the lighting and the sounds. Stone was real freight across WY for 38 years. Such an interesting industry. My fave story was the circus train. Also, I can't wait until Oz gets the importance of Promontory Point. :cool:

Fun. He'll probably remember the lighting and the sounds. Stone was real freight across WY for 38 years. Such an interesting industry. My fave story was the circus train. Also, I can't wait until Oz gets the importance of Promontory Point. :cool:
ha ha I had to look it up, but hubby said "oh yes" and proceeded to tell me about Promontory Point :) The train industry is fascinating!

Love how your art showcases the country the trains traveled. Blends together his hobby and travel so well.

Fabulous blending of the train photos! You'll have to start collecting the Thomas the Tank Engine trains. Had lots of fun with my grandson playing with all of the different train cars.

Fabulous blending of the train photos! You'll have to start collecting the Thomas the Tank Engine trains. Had lots of fun with my grandson playing with all of the different train cars.
Oh yes I am sure Thomas is in our future ;-)

One of my all time favorite television series was Hell On Wheels about the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad. A fascinating series--trains and their history are such a part of our heritage. Wonderful page.

I am sure he will be back many times. We spent many hours when the kids were young at Tilden riding the steam train and eventually acquiring one of our own to run on the tracks there. Love that you have a big area devoted to your husband's hobby!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename