Oscraps

ArtPlay Ikigai August Transplanting
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Ikigai August Transplanting

When I have to transplant, it's a sign my plants are doing well.
The background image is royalty free from Raw Pixel, set to Hard Light at 37%.
Credits list
ArtPlay Ikigai Collection
Artsy Kardz Ikigai
Month Review Template Album 5
The background image is royalty free from Raw Pixel https://www.rawpixel.com/image/3799128/photo-image-background-frame-botanical
My photo placed within Framed Mask 10, mask set to Hard Light and a Color Overlay on the Frame. (I was playing with rabatment here, placing the focal image in a square within the ractangle).
Ikigai Bonus paper set to Lumosity over Ikigai Solid paper to provide the columns on the edges.
Added embellishments.
Artsy Kard used as base for journaling, with a Custom Shape (Rounded Rectangle) over it, set to about 60% Opacity.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful photo of your plants in the window frame! Clever use of the blending mode allowing the background photo to show through! You do have a green thumb!

this is amazing - love the framing - I have no green thumb and so enjoy seeing others! cool background! fantastic!

That background! It's got such a "you are there" vibe. I like your money plant--I divided mine about two months ago, also potting up three babies that had sprouted from the side. And now the main plant needs to be divided yet again.... It grows like a weed!

Fabulous pages! Love where the frame falls across the pages. This has a wonderful sense of warmth.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename