Oscraps

ArtPlay Alfresco Collection Oz at 5 Months
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Alfresco Collection Oz at 5 Months

My little grandboy is 5 months old. He's sensitive and curious and over 15 lbs (he was only a tiny 6 lbs at birth). He loves to be outside. Photo on left of Oz and his Mom - he still wants to be held for his naps, although we are working on this ;-)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco
Alfresco Artsy Layered Template
FotoBlendz Overlays 18
ArtPlay Palette Joyful
The photos on the right, of Oz playing with the apple tree in his back yard (he likes to touch the tree and pick the leaves and feel the apples, it calms him every time) set the green tone of the page.
Alfresco Solid Paper + Joyful Transfers create the background.
Photo on right blended with FotoBlendz Overlays 18, additional photos clipped to ALT frames.

The balloons are extracted (using Quick Selection and touched up with an Eraser) from a photo I took of mostly black balloons laying on the ground. Added a Custom Shadow and a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer, erasing the adjustment from the blue balloon.
Couple of email shots from apps we use, clipped to a Custom Shape Rounded Rectangle, Stroke and Drop Shadow added.
Added Dimensional elements and journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
He really grow every week, so great to see, 5 months already, I like the beautiful photos and balloons, super!

5 months! Time is flying by for this dude. Love the zonked. The first time I've even thought of the word in years, but so describes him in the B&W pic.

Sweet baby is already 5 months old. Wonderful interaction between the leaves and photos on the right.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename