Oscraps

ArtPlay Alfresco Collection Old Salmon River Trail
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Alfresco Collection Old Salmon River Trail

My favorite trail in the Mt Hood area, relatively flat, shady, with lots of access to the beautiful and peaceful Old Salmon River. Sitting with my feet in the river at the end of the hike is sublime.
Credits list
Artplay Alfresco Collection
Aubade WordArt Mix No 1
Scrapping a happy memory quickly is best done with a collection. Artsy Paper 3, duplicated, forms background.
Large image blended with FotoBlendz Overlays 18 number 3 (I duplicate the mask part for coverage of my large photo), then extended with transfers and stains, clipping the photo to these as well to extend the image.
The trail sign is extracted, set to Lumosity blending mode.
MultiMedia Branches, with flowers recolored to match my hat, connects the pages.
Vintage frame from Alfresco has an Artsy Paper clipped to the frame to color it.
Finished with Word Art (small stroke and large shadow) from the collection and journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
walking beside a river is always so calming - your pages give me that feeling - love you sitting by the river - beautiful

Wow. Talk about spaciousness. What gorgeous scenery, and I love how you kept the open feeling in your spread.

What a beautiful spot!! Love the paper texture right across the bottom of your layout.

Gorgeous. I love the lighting in the big photo and the greenery and flowers across the bottom and your frame using the APP paper.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename