Oscraps

Art Journaling Challenges February Week 1
Cherylndesigns

Art Journaling Challenges February Week 1

Our Art Journaling Challenge for February Week 1 is posted and the word for this month is "Discover".

I decided to use Ona's wonderful Divided Template for my AJ challenges this month. As most of you know by now, my soul mate and the love of my life passed away on January 22nd. The theme for this month is Discover, and I dug deep into my emotions as I tried to convey how I'm "trying" to discover how to be a widow (not a word I'm fond of but it is what it is) and not a wife of 44 years.

I used the Life Line Grief Kit and Life Line Grief Word Arts and Brushes by Lynn Anzelc.
Credits list
Life Line Grief Kit by Lynn Anzelc: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/LifeLine-Grief.html
Life Lint Grief Word Art and Brushes by Lynn Anzelc: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/LifeLine-Grief-WA-and-Brushes.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  • Care
Reactions: vickyday
This is such a touching emotive look into your life, I hope that you continue to find positives in your way forward and hope that this group continues to offer you support!

This is such a touching emotive look into your life, I hope that you continue to find positives in your way forward and hope that this group continues to offer you support!
Thanks so much, Christi. This group has given me so much support. I feel the love.

What a beautiful way to deal with grief... I love what you created here, your page with its four-step approach is truly inspirational. Yours is not an easy journey... sending you lots of hugs...

What a beautiful way to deal with grief... I love what you created here, your page with its four-step approach is truly inspirational. Yours is not an easy journey... sending you lots of hugs...
Thanks so much for your kind words, Olga. No, it's not an easy journey, but one I wanted to try to work through with my scrapping. I thought it would be easier to take this one in "chunks", so I decided to break it up into a four week process. Thanks for the sweet words and the hugs. :heartpumpred: :hug2:

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename