Oscraps

Art Deco or Contemporary, Florida Homes
Miki

Art Deco or Contemporary, Florida Homes

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Neige (paper, transfers, ribbon recolored, clip, button, folded paper, label word)(new Feb 12)
Snowy Blendz 2 (new Feb 12)
See WordArt 1 (new Feb 12)
Artplay Palette Summer Breeze (transfer) Artplay Palette Summer Breeze
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
Artplay Palette Flourish (flower, brad) Artplay Palette Flourish
Artplay Palette ANew (button) Artplay Palette ANew
Urban Stitchez 11 Urban Stitchez 11
Magic Sparkles 2 Magic Sparkles 2
Artsy Transfers Anything (5 transfer) Artsy Transfers Anything
Artsy Transfers Chatter (2 black splatter) Artsy Transfers Chatter
Artsy Transfers Love Letters (1 paint splatters) Artsy Transfers Love Letters

Process
Solid paper from APP Neige was used as the background, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light (reduced opacity). Two masks from SnowyBlendz 2 (1 and 2) were layered on the page overlapping (blending mode changed to color burn). The image was clipped to mask 1, duplicated and clipped to mask 2. Transfer 3 from APP Neige was layered below the masks with the blending mode changed to soft light to add some texture to the building. The folded paper was added with the blending mode changed to luminosity. Other transfers, word art and splatters were added around the image. A cluster was created using elements from APP Neige and Magic Sparkles and stitchez were added to complete the page.
Thank you for looking!
Lovely! I'm happy we're seeing a modern movement in Deco. We have a huge mall done in brick in deco style-- including Rennie Mackintosh lettering of Camus quotes.

I'm really loving your homes series. You have such a wonderful way with stitches and elements, using them as lines, not just 'deco' ;-)

The stitching is a great linear reminder of the lines of these magnificient homes. I definitely feel the art deco vibe. Beautiful masking and WA!

a contemporary beauty in my book. but i love the depth in your design, really adds focus to the gorgeous home.

I agree about the depth and interest... I will repeat... you do great clusters!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout