Scenic Layered Template Album No. 1_5 ScenicLayeredTemplateAlbumNo1

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Veranda_SolidPaper1 APPVeranda
ArtPlay Palette Thrive_Bow APPThrive
ArtsyTransfers Meadow_4 ATMeadowNo1
PaperTextures No. 9_10 PaperTexturesNo9
MultiMedia Flowers No. 9_4-button MMFlowersNo9

Notes (Google Translate):
The history of the Arboretum and the "Pepi Garden" is named after the Bolza family of Italian origin. General Pter Bolza became a landowner in Szarvas in 1798, when he married the grandson of Jnos Gyrgy Harruckern, Antnonia Stockhammer. Their son, Jzsef Bolza, and his wife, Count Anna Batthyny, started afforesting the Anna grove.
The collection contains nearly 1,600 tree and shrub species, varieties and varieties, of which 1,200 are deciduous. The registered plants in the Arboretum make up the "living" gene bank and the stock plantation. In addition to trees and shrubs, approx. 250 herbaceous plant species occur in the Arboretum. In addition to its species-rich flora, the area is rich in insects and birds alike. The number of bird species is close to 150, some of which are migratory or only intermittent. Mammals also live here: smaller rodents, moles, hedgehogs, rabbits, and some deer and foxes.

Font: Castellar, Crimson Foam

Process:
Opened the 5.psd from Scenic Layered Template Album No.1. Background made by Solid Paper. | He cut the big photo onto the photoblendz. Added cloud transfer. | He cut the small photos into the gray layers of the Frames. | He moved the seam, added the Bow and button. | The template was repainted with layers of hipster plume. | Added text, title. He changed the title with strokes, shadows, colors. | Finally, he added a Paper Texture.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout