Oscraps

April Month Review
lacy

April Month Review

LEFT: Tequila, Tilly, & Ron. Tequila never stops roaming around, never still. Ron says she’s like a shark, always on alert. We got the A/C, furnace and duct work installed, for just $9K. It doesn’t hurt so bad if you say it fast. Below are pictures of before install and partially installed pocket doors, which I just HAD TO HAVE! Three of them! Ron has finally stopped complaining about the pocket doors (after he pretty much redid all of them). The carpenter said he’d done them before, but obviously not! Now that Ron has fixed them to his satisfaction, he admitted they were a good choice for a house without hallways. Far left is Ron picking up branches in the pasture.

RIGHT: I saw this red fox squirrel sitting on top of the fence eating a walnut. It’s something I’ve never seen before. Oklahomans went crazy over the April 8 Eclipse, just like everyone else in the country. We had about 95% of totality. Five baby blue birds, about ready to leave the nest. A couple days later Ron saw a black snake around the tree. But he was too late, the birds had already left the nest. Ron relaxing after weed-eating while I mowed. When I finish, and stretch out my legs, Tilly has this look “Are you finally finished so you can pet me?” A little gray squirrel who shows up often and eats Cheeks’ sunflower seeds.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album No 8 p8-9
ArtPlay Palette Beautiful Day (Solid Paper 3, both sides)
ArtPlay Palette Bouquet (Splatter1, Stains1)
MultiMedia Bouquet 1-1
Eunoia WordART Cluster 1-5
ArtPlay Palette Escape (Overlay4, Artsy Paper4) Available in the May Special Travel Value Pack No 2
Artsy Stains, Glow

Pages 8-9 of the template were placed on the left and right sides of the double layout. Photos and Artsy Paper were clipped to the fotoblendz or masks. Beautiful Day Solid Paper 3 was placed for the foundation on both sides, flipped horizontally on the right side. Template stains, papers, etc. were recolored with Blend Mode Linear Burn. Embellished with overlays, word art cluster, multi-media, stains and one green glow below the word art cluster, blend mode Hard Light, and finished with text box journaling. A small extraction of Tequila’s tail was done by duplicating the photo, placed above all the small frames and masking out the whole photo except for the end of her tail with a drop shadow added.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Beautiful layout! Busy month. Love the pocket doors. I wanted them too but a friend talked hubs out of them. I hate my closet door because its in the way of my master closet. Love the photos and the background paper is perfect. The calendar is a fun addition so you know when it happened.

I look forward to your monthly reviews, especially progress on the little house! When we redid our master bath in Portland, we had a pocket door installed. The very talented contractor used the original 1910 door, cut it a bit, redid the plate, and it's wonderful!

The blended and artsy effect is a nice way to show your multiple photos. Looks like the background paper was part of your project being all messy - a perfect complement!

Making progress! Trying to think where I can add some pocket doors! Although I think Walt may nix that idea. Great documentation.

Wonderful documentation of your April - it's going to be a fabulous album come December!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename