Oscraps

April 2024
KimPay

April 2024

My monthly summary pages for Anna Aspnes' Simple Digital Scrapbooking Photo Book Project are finally done.
I worked on these pages on and off during the month. I made so many changes that I'm really not sure what my process was.
My process: Started with 2 templates that I mostly kept as is. I clipped my photos framed masks. Added a solid paper background. I used Artsy Transfers to add interest to the background. Created an extraction of my tulips and added screenshots of weather details. Added buttons, flowers, threads to embellish the pages. And lastly completed my journaling.
Beautiful layout! I love the stitching, flowers and photos. So fun. I love that you journaled all over too.

Beautiful layout! I love the stitching, flowers and photos. So fun. I love that you journaled all over too.
Thank you. I'm enjoying doing these monthly summary pages. Will be nice to have a finished album of the whole year done at year's end.

Beautiful double spread. All the colors blend so well together. And I love the mirror image in the center.

I love your double page spread and the inclusion of the weather. Your extraction of the tulips is stunning and I love the artistry that spreads from your left to the right hand page.

Beautiful double spread. All the colors blend so well together. And I love the mirror image in the center.
Thank you so much. I wasn't sure about the mirror image but after some time I've come to like it.

I love your double page spread and the inclusion of the weather. Your extraction of the tulips is stunning and I love the artistry that spreads from your left to the right hand page.
Thank you for such kind words Michelle.

Ah, the change monster! I know it well, and it seems to come out more when I'm working in a spread format instead of a single page. Whatever you changed though, the end result looks really good to me. I especially like how the colors work across the pages.

This is such a flow of loveliness - the background, photos, extractions, little life moment captures are my favorite!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename