Oscraps

Apples
Miki

Apples

Anna Aspnes

New Septemeber 27, 2019
AnnaRelease 27 September 2019 nnaRelease 27 September 2019
Artplay Palette Hinge (paper, transfers, button, dried leaves, label word, splatters) Artplay Palette Hinge
Artsy Layered Template 299 (splatters, stains) Artsy Layered Template 299
MultiMedia Leaves 8 MultiMedia Leaves 8
Autumn WordART Mix 5 Autumn WordART Mix 5
Hinge FotoBlendz 1 Hinge FotoBlendz 1

Fall Word Transfer 2 Fall Word Transfer 2
Button Threadz 2 Button Threadz 2
Autumn Crisp (brad) Autumn Crisp

Process
A solid paper from APP Hinge was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated two more times with the blending modes changed to soft light and screen (reduced opacity). Transfers 2, 5, 8 from the kit were layered onto the page. Stains and splatters from ALT 299 were added. A MM Leaves 8 psd file was layered over the image, along with the dried leaves, button and threadz. Word art completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
What a delicious apples, they look beautiful! Great use of the mask and blending, I love the leaves and button, gorgeous!

Perfect paring of the apples and the palette with soft greens. I love the framing with the MM branches word art and cluster.

Love how you used the foliage and scripting and echoed the stalk in the title font. Beautiful.

A wonderful celebration of fall, I can taste those juicy apples, Love your use of embellishments!

Love the apples spilling into the page! The brad picking up the fruit colors...nice attention to detail! Headed to the kitchen to eat an apple!

Perfect fall art. Are these from your farm? If so, I'm ordering one of your apple pies right now.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout