Oscraps

Anna's challenge - Things that fly
Ann06

Anna's challenge - Things that fly

Conquering the limits.

As Engineer, I had an amazing opportunity to lead a portion of the system that does the gathering of pieces (thousands) to assemble the cockpit cone of the new 787 Dreamliner aircraft of the millennium.
It was one of the most challenging but gratifying experiences I had in my professional life,
just thinking on its meaning conquering the limits in the sky, amaze me.
I thought this would be a nice idea for a page sharing the story with you, participate in the challenge, an a page paying respect to the hundred of people, colleagues and professional that made this fantastic aircraft possible.

Anna Aspnes Artplay Palette "Sky is the limit" is the perfect set for Anna's challenge things that fly!.
Wow, you're an engineer! And here I thought you were just a fabulous artist. Where do you find the time to make all these tremendous pieces of art and have an important job too? You are something that flies. You are Superwoman!

Not a superwoman at all, but I am very fortunate having amazing friends like you Jean though! thank you, I am totally humbled, Ann

Wow amazing page and congrats on your wonderful achievements as an engineer and a fantastic artist!!

GORGEOUS page. Looking forward to flying on one of the Dreamliners one day. (Sent from Boeing's home town!)

Really COOL take on the AnnaChallenge, Ann! Love the stuffed envelope, ribbons, and overall motion!

Well Ann can you stop with making so much fantastic and brilliant pages, I don't have no more words, oke in de Netherlands we say, GEWELDIG!!!!!!! ;)

Wow, Ann...thank you for sharing the background to the page. What an amazing accomplishment. I agree with the ladies above...how do you find the time to be such a creative artist and an accomplished engineer!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Ann06
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout