Oscraps

AnnaLift
C

AnnaLift

A recent discovery of hubby's family photos from the 1920's includes photos of a roadtrip from Kansas to Colorado. His Aunt Leona, still alive in 2012 at age 103, was the designated driver. That alone was scary enough but when she began driving the family up the original one way dirt Pikes Peak autoroad she admitted not knowing how to use the gears on the incline! We have a certificate stating they made it to the summit and as she is currently alive and very mentally aware, we assume the certificate is accurate. This photo is of their stop at the Baldpate Inn outside Estes Park. The inn's name was derived from the mystery novel "Seven Keys to Baldpate" by Earl Derr Biggers and the owners boast of having the world's largest key collection.

All Product by Anna Aspnes...
ArtPlay Palette Play
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby
ArtPlay Palette ForgetMeNot
ArtPlay Palette Ablaze
FindMyWay Overlays 1
Anna Sampler2
Descriptive Word Transfers 1
a most fabulous story! super photo for this lovely lift. i really like the edge overlay that you used. perfect. and i am going to have to read "Seven Keys to Baldpate."

Oh goodness...not knowing how to shift gears on an incline is quite scary (I've done that before).

It is awesome you have photos! And great job on the LO ;)

SO GOOD, Carol!!! Adore every detail of your marvelous composition! When you visit in the Spring, I'm thinking we could take the Cog Railroad up Pikes Peak--because I'm not so good with the gear thing either!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
cstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout