Oscraps

AnnaLift: Vintage Circus
zlemon

AnnaLift: Vintage Circus

My favorite library in Prescott, AZ, has an section of books for sale. I scour it for old books that have illustrations I can use in my art. And sometimes I score and get them for less than a dollar. I picked up this Circus book from 1952. A true treasure! I used some of the illustrations hereI know I'll artsy play with most of them again.

Used one of Anna's foot-inspired templates and background paper.

Thanks for looking.
Great circus images and idea of picking up old books for art! Love the blend of colors ... awesome page!

Love your beautiful circus images! So beautifully put together! Great take on the lift!

A quite marvelous arrangement of your collection! I have some circus ephemera and love playing with it...I think you made a swell purchase at the sale!

What a treasure! Great tribute to the circus. Love the background paper.

This is so great to see, especially with Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey taking down their tent forever. I love grabbing up those old publications, too--although I tend to dive into the old magazines--the 1950s and earlier women's magazines are treasure troves!

I love old books with illustrations, and this is truly a score for sure! What a cool page you created with these circus illustrations.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout