Oscraps

AnnaLift: Spring Snow
isDK

AnnaLift: Spring Snow

We might not know for a month or more, but it could be a great last spring snow. It brought lots of moisture as it started as rain and huge flakes, and next morning just a crust of it remaining on the grass, which was suddenly green! And to wake up to 31 degrees, it felt like how springtime should be.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter), 12x12MagicFBAlbum2, FBOverlays21, Eunoia (ClockCharm, FrameVintagePaper, WordART), Stitchez18, brushes
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-04-14-23-04-28-23.37509/
It would be so nice to not have tree damage from one of those heavy wet snows now that trees are leafing out, so right now I'm thankful and hopeful. :D
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: NAdams
Gorgeous! I love how you carried the single color and created a very unique design!

Love the green. I guess we're getting that cold front now. Temps have dropped almost 30 degrees today.

I love close ups of nature! Great double pager. Yes it’s coming East and we are getting it Monday.

Love the overlapping plant photos and the transparency. The snow moving across the paper—how did you do that?

Love the overlapping plant photos and the transparency. The snow moving across the paper—how did you do that?
Thanks. The left is all blend modes and the right is fotoblendz. The masks both sides are from the templates, but not in original positions.

Here's hoping you don't see a heavy snow. Terrific masking and a cute little garden gnome.

fantastic page - love the masking and the beautiful photos - especially the little garden gnome

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename