Oscraps

AnnaLift: So Beautiful in Early May
isDK

AnnaLift: So Beautiful in Early May

May was nicer than April because so many flowers were in bloom, and it got hot in the afternoons but the temperature was still comfortable. We'd need to bring shorts which we don't wear much. No wonder we had to make our reservations a year and a half in advance for the apartment we wanted.
Credits list
aA: Paper, FIDT Pack, MFTA,
KPertiet: torn photo, note, ephemera, watercolor
oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-05-21-21-06-04-21.33765/#post-595576
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
love all your photos especially your acorn woodpecker - those are my favorite AZ mountains - your different frames are so cool!

Gorgeous design! I love the botanical prints placed in the background and all the wonderful frames!

This looks like such a beautiful place! all the pretty subtle flowers, love the close up of the cactus needles! There is so much on the pages yet the linear design makes it feel calm. Trying to lift these - harder than it looks :)

I like the use of these differences frames and work while lightness of the background

I love your choice of frames for the AnnaLift. I especially love the torn paper and tape holding it down.

The flowers are a wonder, themselves! Love the woodpecker--am always excited when they make a stop here! The bg paper is exceptional

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename