Oscraps

AnnaLift: Snowy Woods
zlemon

AnnaLift: Snowy Woods

Loved the warm, glowing design by Tansy. For my lifts, I like to do a similar layoutand I started out that waybut that inner artsy girl muse of mine had a different plan. She turned all that warmth into snowy cold instead, must have been in a contrary mood. (She's kinda fickle and stubborn sometimes.) But I did use the same reindeer and added a touch of gold paint. Does that kinda, maybe count?

Used APP Christmas Magic, branch brushes and Snowy Overlays. Quote by Robert Frost.

Thanks for looking
brrr, this is lovely! the silver and gold, the branches, all so perfectly placed. If I placed my tongue on this it would stick ;-) nice lift!

I adore this landscape of magic winter! It can make a magnificent greeting card!

Love this scene with all the snowflakes! The branch and deer give it so much dimension and I love how you used the swirl!

This is so beautiful! Reminds me of a winter day right here where I live. Many times we see the deer standing in the woods. I love all the black and white and then the brown of the deer standing out. Great layout!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout