FotoWallets No. 3FotoWalletsNo.3
MultiMedia Leaves No. 3MultiMediaLeavesNo.3
MultiMedia Leaves No. 5MultiMediaLeavesNo.5
ArtsyStains No. 9ArtsyStainsNo.9
PaintedLeaves No. 3PaintedLeavesNo.3
TissueTextures No. 6TissueTexturesNo.6
UrbanStitchez Pumpkins No. 1UrbanStitchezPumpkinsNo.1
ButtonThreadz No. 3ButtonThreadzNo.3

Notes: Starting with solid paper 1, I placed an artsy transfer at the top left corner, resizing it. Adding the fotowallets, clipped my photo to the middle mask and papers from the kit to the top and bottom masks, then grouped them. I duplicated the group and repositioned the duplicate and doctored up each of the framed masks with brushes and transfers. I put an art stroke over these layers and the painted leaf is under the layers.

Over these layers I placed the MM Leaves 5 at the top and the MM Leaves 3 at the bottom using a button thread to tack it down, then added the transfer at the top of the page.

Adding tape brushes from the kit at the top left corner and over the fotowallets and under I added the splatters and stains along with a tissue texture. Finally the pumpkin stitches and button completed the page. The only real blending I did on this page was with the brushes, which I usually put on Linear Burn including the tiny title I added.
Fabulous! Love all this golden goodness. Thanks so much for playing along.

Magnifique !!! artistique et lgance, quilibr dans les proportions du trs beau travail, un plaisir de lire votre faon de procder. Merci Barbara.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout