AnnaLift Challenge 11/13/20 - Thankful

AnnaLift Challenge 11/13/20 - Thankful
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40111

aA Frame, Brushes, Paper, MM Leaves, Splatters

10th day in a row with more than 100,000 new cases
More than 1,380 new deaths in one day
7-day average more than 1,090 new deaths a day
Coronavirus Cases: 11,066,546 Deaths 249,998

As the virus spread exponentially we looked for things to be thankful for. We would have a new president in 67 days and we were counting the days. We had each other, good health and another trip to Utah planned for January or as soon as possible after the first of the year.
Gorgeous photo and page design. Always good to look forward and plan. We do have so much to be thankful for! Very inspirational!

Your pages are very beautiful, love it! Very sad so many deaths and infections, hopefully everyone can get the vaccine very soon. And as Miki say, we have so much to be thankful for, we are just lucky we are not infected.

What a beautiful two pager! Love the design and color! And love the optimistic thoughts!

So gorgeous and so meaningful! I can so identify with this approach. I feel it is making us a stronger people, but a huge price to pay for it. Love the MM leaves in the center!

This makes a lot of sense. Find things you love and do them while we wait for something better in the new year. Beautiful work.

I like what's going on in the gutter with the leaves--it's a beautiful look. "Yes" to the thankfulness--there's always something to be grateful for.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout