Artsy Layered Template No. 252
[url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Artsy-Layered-Template-No.-252.html]here

ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer_backgroundpaper
here
Love WordART Mix No. 2
here
MultiMedia Hearts No. 4
here

My son, when he told me he was gay, my world just stumbled a little bit.
But after long conversations, a lot of crying, a lot of cuddling with him, i have seen with time that he is happy. And that is what counts, seeing your child happy, no matter if he is gay or straight.
A gay or lesbian or transgender person has such a hard time and needs all the support from their parents, family and friends!

Thanks for looking !
This is a beautiful design. I think I'm drawn in by the tall frames and the yellow greens, and then the surprise of a bit of orange. The photos are sweet. I'm glad you're OK now. Many wonderful people just got a little genetic twist and quit being so afraid to accept themselves, and now we have had to catch up.

Congratulations for your reflection and your acceptance . indeed only the happiness of our children should matter to us! love is the only thing they need and especially that of their parents, whatever their sexual orientation. pretty page!

What a beautiful layout! Love the earthy colors and photos! You are to be congratulated for being a loving, understanding and supporting mother.

This is a beautiful and special layout! Love the honest journaling! You are so right! Their happiness is what matter most!

So beautiful, special, heartfelt and open! Love the use of the template, the happy photos, your accepting words!

Your photos are wonderful--so filled with their love. Happiness is what we wish for all our children. So glad he has such undying support.

This is so poignant and I am glad you chose the road to acceptance.Love the careful framing too.

I agree with everything that has been said before me. The happiness of our children is paramount!
I love the colors of the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout