Oscraps

AnnaLift: Bird Babies
zlemon

AnnaLift: Bird Babies

I don't have a BFF (best furry friend) right now. I'm waiting until I move to get a new kitty. But I do have some fine feathered friends. A few years ago after my neighbor with the huntress cat moved, a pair of barn swallows built a nest near my front door. This is the second year they've returned. And much to my surprise we're expecting again! One batch already successfully flew the coop. Mama and papa are nesting again. It's hard to take a picture, they're very protective, but I did get a crummy snap. Used a blur PhotoShop filter to make it look more artsy.

Journaling: This is my first batch of bird babies.
The happy couple returned again. And it looks like another batch may be born soon.

Supplies:
WaterColor Template Album No. 1
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/WaterColor-Template-Album-No.-1.html

Process notes:
Im using the photo cover from the template set for my art. I resized it to 12 x 12 and reduced and centered the photos balancing the size reduction. I clipped my photo to the masks, duplicating it twice and placing it in the right place. Used a Gaussian blur to give it more of an artsy effect. Recolored the stains to coordinate with the photos. Added title, text and a button as final touches.

Thanks for looking.
adorable Christy, trop mignons ces oisillons, ici nous avons moins d'hirondelles, mais j'ai beaucoup de bbs merles qui viennent se faire nourrir par leurs parents sur la terrasse devant ma cuisine, ce sont des instants magnifiques.
Jolie mise en page clean and simple, j'aime la couture bouton.

As an avid bird lover (try to lure all kinds of birds in my garden) I think this is such a great photo!

Love your birds! You captured their adorableness. And the framing and page design is perfect.

Awesome! Congratulations! I do that all the time with the blurring thing since most of my photos are less that optimal--yours looks totally artsy, well done!

Beautiful. Love this very much!
Standing O
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=610263&posted=1#post610263

Oh my, how exciting! Christy, congrats on your growing family and on the Standing O! Also, love that perfectly placed orange button and threadz!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout