Oscraps

AnnaLift 9-16 Color Factory
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 9-16 Color Factory

I continued to be intrigued by the yellow stripes and small frames in ViVre's wonderful page, so lifted it again.

Photos are from The Color Factory, a San Francisco Pop Up Museum experience, which was a blast! (more pics coming).

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Chevron Crazy Life
ArtPlay Palette Adventure
Artsy Layered Template 226 (frames and b/g)
Multimedia Suns 2
Magic Sprinklez 1
ArtPlay 1 (button, strokes, paint)
Abstract FotoBlendz
Urban Stitchez Arrows 1

Journaling:
They saved the best for last. While I was waiting in line to get in, the parents of a little boy behind me, whose only vocabulary word was lellow, asked if they could just go straight to the yellow ball bit. I thought $64 would have been rather a steep price to pay just to immerse a kid in a yellow ball pit, but this is San Francisco after all. It was way more fun than I would have expected. It was a hot day in San Francisco, and it was hotter in that ball pit, and it was deeper and harder to get around than I expected. They had two selfie cameras, and I had to take several shots because I kept sinking under the balls. I fell several times, and one time dropped my photo card in the pit. Fortunately it fell on top of me, else my selfies would have been lost.
Kudos for your enthusiasm... I love the "lellow".. Makes my day sunny!!

Love this 'crazy'-lellow experience and the bright layout you've made out of it!!!

adore your sunshine design. thanks so much for playing in this week's lift.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout