Oscraps

Annalift 8.3.12 - a gardener...
Deb Rymer

Annalift 8.3.12 - a gardener...

So wonderful to see all the "pieces" of you lovely ladies in this week's AnnaLift. When I discovered gardening about 10 years ago, I was surprised to find how much I really loved it - and in the years since, it has become a big piece of me.

Journaling reads: "A relative latecomer to gardening, I have found it to be a source of growth, inspiration and joy. When I am stressed, it grounds me. When I am at peace, it gives me more peace. I am happy to be a part of it all."

Supplies

Artsy Layered Template No. 63 - ** coming Friday
ArtPlay Palette Wild ArtPlay Palette Wild by Anna Aspnes (branch, paper, transfer)
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Pea ArtPlay Palette Sweet Pea by Anna Aspnes - papers
Artplay Palette Jardinier Artplay Palette Jardinier by Anna Aspnes - papers
ArtPlay Palette Storm ArtPlay Palette Storm by Anna Aspnes - transfer
ArtPlay Palette Epic ArtPlay Palette Epic by Anna Aspnes - paper

TFL!
So beautiful, Deb! The colors are gorgeous. I just keep staring at the delightful combination of pinks and browns!...and there you are! I just saw the subtle photo of you. Perfect!

Haha, thanks Chris for mentioning the photo :-D
Love the design, Deb. Gorgeous pink colors in your garden!

Deb, these fabulous flowers almost match the beauty of your fabulous smile! Gardening has been therapeutic for me through the yearsa wonderful hobby and 'piece of YOU'!

'When I am stressed, it grounds me. When I am at peace, it gives me more peace. I am happy to be a part of it all.'.............beautifully said and beautiful page for the AnnaLift, Deb!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Deb Rymer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout