Oscraps

AnnaLift 7-30 Steeplejacks Church
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 7-30 Steeplejacks Church

A bit of a tongue-in-cheek lift, I used a "quote", lots of color and MultiMedia.
We’ve seen this church sitting idle on the corner of Broadway and 24th for a few years, and more recently surrounded by construction fencing. The Unitarian Universalist church began construction in 1906 and finished in 1909. After a decade, the Lutheran church took over the space, eventually selling to the Metropolitan Community Church in the late 1970s. The Metropolitan congregation merged a couple of years ago and moved to North Portland, providing the opportunity for what is likely the most beautiful craft beer space in Portland. It was full on this Grand Opening day. We found a table in what was once the pastor’s office.
Credits list
Artsy Kardz Ikigai
Artsy Transfers Ikigai
ArtPlay Ikigai Collection
Month Review Template Album 5
Background - Solid + Artsy Papers from Ikigai + Ikigai Transfers
On the right - 2 copies of the stained glass photo in Overlay Mode
Church photo blended with FotoBlendz from Month Review page 17, frames also from page 17.
To create the journaling card - an Artsy Kard clipped to a Rounded Rectangle Custom Shape with a Custom Shadow added; a white Rounded Rectangle added at 60% Opacity, also with a Custom Shadow.
Lots of MultiMedia added from Ikigai Collection, many color adjusted to brighten.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
Love it! The Unitarians would approve and I love the blues, especially with the gray.

That's quite a story! Lifting a glass in good cheer...definitely an approved activity! It's a beautiful spread...like isDK I love the blue, and that stained glass.

Beautiful! I love the story-so many transitions! The building and photos are gorgeous!

Beautiful building! Converting old churches into food/drinking establishments is becoming more common. I visited a beautiful old church that currently is a natural foods restaurant in West Virginia. Love the stain glass window!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename