Oscraps

AnnaLift 7-24 Yoga Outside
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 7-24 Yoga Outside

I found my side deck to be a wonderful spot for outside yoga practice.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Evenfall
FotoBlendz Hinge
FotoInspired Double Template 52
APP Sunkissed
MM Suns/Evenfall Bonus
Yoga Word Art

the wisteria, blooming for the third time this year, forms a leafy canopy overhead; I slide my fingertips in amongst the leaves on mountain pose. Purple petals float down to my mat. The gentle summer breezes keep me cool, while the warm summer air makes me warm. My drishti becomes a bud or a rose on the bushes in front, or a dangle of wisteria against the blue sky. Wispy white clouds are a little distracting, so I simply close my eyes. If it wasnt for the pandemic, I probably would not have discovered this lovely spot to practice yoga.
Love your colors and design. The repetition of the bright colors just softer on the left.

Wonderful that you can commune with nature while doing your exercise--love the bright pink mat!

I love your photo treatment in the deck photos! Thank you for sharing your journaling!

Beautiful colors and photos! What a wonderful place to do yoga!

beautiful photo treatment for this inspiring place in such soft colors.

Such an inviting scene and I really enjoyed your picturesque journaling. Sure appreciate the lift, Diane! Thank you!

Oh, looks like outside Nirvana. Youve beautifully captured your serene setting with the pastel colors and lovely photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout