Oscraps

AnnaLift 4-27 Agrigento
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 4-27 Agrigento

The first of the temples at the Unesco World Heritage site Agrigento in the southwest of Sicily on the Mediterranean.

I always enjoy Nancy's travel photos https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=411065&title=2018aug16-denali-landscapes-2&cat=1351 and am honored to lift it.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Meadow
Spring Template Album
Sky Transfers
APP Beach transfers
MultiMedia Frames 6
Postage Frames 1
Linear Photo Blendz 2
APP Moorlands (weed)
APP Summer Breeze (artstroke)

Journaling:
We were amazed at seeing our first Greek temple at Segesta, now imagine a whole valley of temples at Agrgento, vestiges of the ruined city of Akragas, once the fourth largest city in the known world. Just like at Segesta, we felt compelled to photograph the Temple of Juno from every conceivable angle, and yet that still isnt enough to express the majesty, grandeur and historical significance of this site.
The 5th century BC Temple of Juno features a base of four steps, six doric columns on the short sides and thirteen on the long sides.
Love the photos of the ancient ruins! Love traveling through your adventures!

I love how you tucked the little postage stamp of the two of you in with these great photos.

thanks so much for the lift and the nice words about my travel pages!
I love these photos! they are so old! love how you added your photo! gorgeous pages!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout