Oscraps

AnnaLift 3-7 Week 9-9 Crow Pose in Waikiki
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 3-7 Week 9-9 Crow Pose in Waikiki

My daughter and I attended the Wanderlust yoga festival on Oahu last week, and this is me practicing my crow pose at Waikiki beach, I found it's tricky to keep balanced in the sand :)

Artsy Template Multipack
AASPN_ArtPlayCrazyLife_Transfer6
AASPN_ArtPlayOceanCove_Transfer1
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAnew_Transfer3
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteBarren Sunrise_Paper4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteBask_artstrokes, transfers
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteBloomMarv_12X12DotOvery AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteElegance_LWAmazing AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteElegance_Transfer6
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteEscape_Charm
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteGoSee_Transfer2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteInflorescence_12X12EdgeOverlay
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteLush_Transfer4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSerenity_GlitterGold
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSophistica_Transfer5
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSplash_LWBreathe
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteWander_ArtsyPaper5, staple
AASPN_ArtPlaySaffronVilla_Transfer2
AASPN_ArtPlaySunshineBouquet_Transfer2
AASPN_YogaWA1_12
Be - Beauty word art
Oscraps-COMFORT-TRANSFER-AASPN4
Oscraps-IAWL-TRANSFER-AASPN1
Take it all in, Pinholes & scripttease - Travel Template Album 1A
tickets frame- APP Bask

The background starts with a papier from ArtPlay Palette Wander, recolored to make it more blue, then lots of transfers and clipping papers (from Barren Sunrise) to layers and paints, with glows and artstrokes, created the background. The colors were stronger than I wanted, so a paper from ArtPlay Palette Bask covers the whole background, set to Soft Light. The circle overlay from ArtPlay Blooming Marvelous softens it further. I love the Yoga Word Art in the b/g, set to overlay. The Wanderlust title is from the program booklet, warped a bit to look like it is written in the sand.
How impressive! My daughter is quite addicted to her yoga, sometimes going twice a day to classes, I'll have to suggest she try doing some on the beach once the weather gets better! I love the warm golden glow you have created for the sandy foreground, perfectly balanced with the blue sky - a fabulous page to showcase your great photographs Diane!

Wow look at yourself doing those fancy poses, fantastic! It has been many years since I am able to do something like that, you go girl!

WoW!! My body hurts just looking at this! I love the sequence of shots with your beachy background and subtle yoga brush in the background- lovely!!!

Love the yoga pose! We've been doing yoga on the beach, but I haven't that pose yet! Great page!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout