veer

AnnaLift 12/14/19 - 12/27/19

AnnaLift 12/14/19 - 12/27/19
here

Artsy Layered Template No. 200
here
MultiMedia Frames No. 3
here
Oval frames ( can't find them in store anymore)
ArtPlay Palette Family
here

This is my great-grandmother, she and Willem had 2 children, Joep and Anna. Willem died in the first WO. Then she married Willem's brother, Hendrik. With him she had 1 child Emmy, my grandmother.
After the birth of my grandmother, my great-grandmother died in childbirth. Willem and Hendrik were brothers.
My great-grandfather worked in the Walloons (part of Belgium, there was a lot of work after the war) , but the mother of Willem and Hendrik, lived in Hamont (my hometown) and there the children were mostly raised with "mother" as they said at the time.

Promotion - I received the product for free
as part of my free creative team work for the designer.

I will show the product with my layout, thanks for looking !
this is wonderful - you are very lucky to have such photo - they must be treasured! beautiful!

You have such wonderful photos, Vera! Wonderful use of the different shaped frames to add an extra touch of interest to this beautiful page.

trs belles photos du patrimoine, vous avez de la chance d'avoir de telles photos, trs beau lift bravo.
Joyeuses Ftes.

Wat een schitterende layout .. foto's van mijn overgrootmoeder heb ik niet ... wel enkele van mijn grootmoeder ...

Amazing art. Not sure what I love the mostyour art or how perfectly you've captured your family's history. Thanks for playing along.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout