AnnaLift 10/2/20 - News Storm
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39966

#ITISWHATITIS
superspreader event
fatality rate 5% age 70 plus

aA papers, MM Documents, WordART, Charcoal, Stitch LTA1
JoanneBrisebois paper, VACAP

NYT front page pdf online

Trump had made masks a political issue. He had not worn a mask and ridiculed and demeaned those who did. He got COVID-19 and went to the hospital. We were angry that he had held a political event in the Rose Garden and nobody wore masks. It didn't have to happen.

On the agenda for the day was to document Trump's COVID-19. It didn't fit with putting 3 photos in the layout, so it is what it is. #ITISWHATITIS
"News Storm" hardly says it. I admire that you could keep it so clean - my news storm exploded :) Nice white space and another important page!

Definitely lots of speculation as to what is going on! A news storm! Love the grunge vibe!

Is he really ill? I don't trust Trump, especially not just before the election, scary man, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Your page and photos are great!

Another episode in this already unbelievable year! We are very angry that he has exposed so many people by his refusal to wear a mask. he may survive but what about all the others???

I am waiting for my anger to abate before documenting, but it's on the list as we see how this plays out. In next door NJ, former governor Chris Christie checked himself into the hospital yesterday the way you would into a Hilton as a "precaution." Meanwhile, a woman in Brooklyn who's a friend of our family got turned away from three emergency rooms a couple of months ago, told to go home until "she got worse." Eventually, when she arrived by ambulance in critical condition, she was admitted. If all these politicos receiving special treatments emerge from their hospitals glowing and rosy, it's going to make some areas of the country take Covid even less seriously than it does now. It's going to be one heck of a winter, I suspect.

Superb documentation as usual. Agree, Trump's Covid diagnosis is needs pages of documentation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout