Oscraps

AnnaLift 072420 - Fall Comes Early
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39712

aA newest FIDT Pack, Wood Word
Photos: Anthony (dew on dandelion), Egor Kamelev, Karolina, pixabay, yoksel zok

The geese return to the lake and there are more and more salsify and dandelion seed heads.

The days get shorter. The wildflowers in the high country get ragged most years and of course the geese come in squawking. My favorite things to watch for are dandelion-type weeds with seed heads and all sorts of berries. There might still be hot days but nights are cooler.
Fantastic lift! love the way you tilted things (great inspiration on Marnie's page!). Cool off-page photos and frames. Really like the different-ness of this :)

Bravo! Still first! This is a gorgeous lift! I love how you have tilted and layered the photos!

fabulous lift. love the title work and use of different frames.

Fabulous photos and design! I think of dandelions as suns and stars in the grass!

We're in the middle of a heat wave here but the thistle has turned all downy and the finches are still using it to feather their nests. And life goes on....thankfully. Lovely work, as always.

Superb macro photography, DK! The angles and layering revery effective! Sure appreciate the lift...thanks so much!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout