Oscraps

AnnaLift 04.13.2019 - 04.19.2019
margeda

AnnaLift 04.13.2019 - 04.19.2019

Thank you for this wonderful challenge Adryane and Marianne!

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**Anna Release 12 April 2019** Anna Release 12 April 2019
*ArtPlay Palette Moira*_SolidPaper1;DriedFlower1 ArtPlay Palette Moira
*Postage Frames No. 2*_3 Postage Frames No. 2

*AnnaRelease 8 April 2016* AnnaRelease 8 April 2016[]
ArtPlay Palette To The Moons_ButtonGold [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-To-The-Moon.html]ArtPlayPaletteToTheMoons

MultiMedia Moons No. 1_2-urbanstitchez;urbanthreadz;paint pink;stainblue MultiMedia Moons No. 1
To The Moon WordART Mix No. 1_5 ToTheMoonWordARTMixNo.1

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Story_SolidPaper1;Transfer8,11,13;LWSotryLove; ArtPlay Palette Story
PaperTextures No. 6_9 PaperTextures No. 6
Layered FotoBlendz No. 1_3 / Retired

Process:
Traveling is not far from our family. After the challenge of AnnaLift 04.13.2019 - 04.19.2019 The marvelous inspiration of Marje / Marianne is about traveling, I was happy to make a page.
I started by opening a new 12x12 document. Then I opened ArtPlay Palette Story # 1 SolidPaper. I liked it because of the breaking line. My plan, following Marianne's side, was the horizontal layout. That's why I placed the photo so I cut it to Postage Frames. I've adapted a transfer. (APPStory transfer-s) I also had a photograph of this trip that I cut to FotoBlendz. Horizontally, I made transfers under the photo and the map. I scaled, I set blending mode.
I made a flower in the middle as a decoration, and I saw it with sewing. I put WA in two places, and where we went we got a button, sewing. WA was colored, I gave a shadow. I used the pipette to choose colors. On the right, I also painted a few numbers and stains in blue to balance with the blue colors on the left. I put a PaperTextura in the top right corner, at the edge of the white paper then, these are great favorites for me! I did a little logging.
At that time I got a feeling of lack of white background. So I put a new layer on the first SolidPaper, ArtPlay Palette Moira # 1 SolidPaper. Blending: color and pipette I took color again from the blue t-shirt and then painted SolidPaper. That's how the page was made.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Superbe. J'aime le traitement photo et la fleur qui spare les deux parties.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout