Oscraps

AnnaLift 03/02/19-03/08/19
margeda

AnnaLift 03/02/19-03/08/19

Thank you for this wonderful challenge Zlemon and helenedubois!

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
*AnnaRelease 7 March 2014* AnnaRelease 7 March 2014
Framed FotoBlendz No. 1 Framed FotoBlendz No. 1 ((On Sale March 6)

FotoInspired Edge Templates No. 3 FotoInspired Edge Templates No. 3
ArtPlay Palette Wander ArtPlayPaletteWander
ArtPlay Palette WinterWonderland (SolidPaper) ArtPlay Palette WinterWonderland
ArtPlay Palette Natural Instinct (Butterfly) ArtPlay Palette NaturalInstinct
MultiMedia Suns No. 2 MultiMedia Suns No. 2
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 2 JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 2
ArtsyKardz Wander ArtsyKardz Wander

Process:
Plan - in nature; excursion photo; Framed FotoBlendz No. 1; FotoInspired Edge Templates - I like it because it offers plenty of opportunities for a theme, can be formatted as needed; APP Wander Set. I started with this.
I opened the selected "APP WinterWonderland 1. SolidPaper". I pulled the layered template. I placed the FotoBlendz mask and the "Sepia photo" and combined them. Some layers in the template are disabled, resized. The layers were photographed by ArstyKardz and the transfers. When this happens, I put it in one group. I covered edges and edges with transformations. If I felt that I needed to resize and set it blending.
I've added the butterfly, the MultiMedia Day, WordArt. (I gave or copied a shadow or mixed up.) At the end of the photo I highlighted a JazedUp LoopDaLoop No. 2. The page is ready.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry!
I will answer your question!
Love the photo and WA. The images are blended together beautifully. The sun and glow are wonderful.

What a great use of the mask and blending, what a super Art page that I love very well!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout