Oscraps

AnnaColorChallenge
pam p

AnnaColorChallenge

While driving through the drug store drive-thru,I noticed their plantings on the side.Since I was in line,I captured these great flowering shrubs.I used one image twice. One side was a photo treatment and the other I used blending mode.
It is not a non photo page as I used a photo captured on my i-phone. It is 2 copies of the same photo, with different techniques used on each.The image on the right was altered on my glaze app and the image on the left a blending mode was applied and then both were blended together.Thanks for your comments.

I love how tangled the botanical layers are with the threadz and the frame. A lot of times that's actually how I see things when I'm out in nature, focusing on one part at a time to appreciate the details. I also like how you used your time productively at the drive-thru. Most of ours are "temporarily" shuttered for lack of staff. Pharmacies are having a hard time here in in NY...took me SEVEN DAYS to get a refill script last time around because they are so backed up.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename