Oscraps

AnnaColorChallenge - Farmers Market
B

AnnaColorChallenge - Farmers Market

Journaling: There are so many tempting smells, colors and sounds at the Market competing for attention, its hard to know where to start. And you better get there early before all the best stuff is gone. Also what I love about the Market is local artists selling their creations. So much talent!

Scenic Layered Template Album No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Jardinier[url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Jardinier.html]ArtPlayPaletteJardinier

GardenVeggies No. 1GardenVeggiesNo.1

Notes: Opening page 6 of the template album, I turned off everything on the left side of the page and brought in the large left hand mask of page 7 and placed it along the edge just below the large right hand mask in the layers panel. I clipped the photo to each of those masks, resizing to fit. Solid paper 1 was brought in for the background. I clipped the photos to the framed masks.

A couple of Garden Veggie brushes were used at the top and bottom of the page. After turning off the visibility of the textures, splatters and stains, I went through each of them, turning the visibility on to see if I needed them or not. I recolored some and deleted others.

Word art was added to the left edge. The title was created with a layered font called Cavalcade and a drop shadow was added to bring it out more.

The dimensional elements were added, the leaves, shovel, butterfly and the strip of burlap. That finished the page.
I used ArtPlay Palette Jardinier for this layout. I don't know why it isn't showing up in my list of supplies. Sorry about that.

Love this. Always a beautiful day, and taking in the colors, scents, sounds, and you've represented it beautifully. Love your showcase of the blueberries and carrots and your superb blending.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout