Oscraps

AnnaColor: XDX State of the Art July 4th Celebrate Democracy
isDK

AnnaColor: XDX State of the Art July 4th Celebrate Democracy

I quit reading the news but kept my NYT subscription hoping any day I'd be ready to go look again. It felt like our democracy was being threatened by the corrupted party of the former guy, and every time I saw something confirming that, I'd get knots in my stomach. I immersed myself in my art.
Credits list
aA: Paper, pine, bow, brushes
KPertiet: Template & ephemera
Pamyatka: Spring Greenery
Web: free independence day png
One of my fractals
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-07-02-2021-07-15-2021.33905/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and zlemon
Beautiful! the image on the left is amazing (but I wonder what it is?). Great balance with the colors. Thanks for what you wrote as well.

Beautiful! the image on the left is amazing (but I wonder what it is?). Great balance with the colors. Thanks for what you wrote as well.
The strange images on left and right are a single fractal geometry render of mine with an Escher flavor, the original was a beautiful gold metal, but I made it red white & blue so it would relax. The lower right part of it is shown on the right after it was sent through one of Adobe's new AI filters. I can't. Not. Play.

I love your sense of balance! The fractals are gorgeous is red, white, and blue!

Nice horizontal design shown off by open space! The fractal is beautiful! Yes, focus on what you can control! and enjoy!

Super take on the challenge! The red white and blue fractal on the left has the feel of a flag. Unexpected but effective choice of elements with the pine cones and foliage.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename