Oscraps

AnnaColor: Still here
zlemon

AnnaColor: Still here

I'm fascinated by images of the covid virus. The pictures can look both deadly ominous and oddly beautiful. It's shape is also intriguing, a cell-like virus with spikes. Description by the National Institute of Health: The spikes on the surface of coronaviruses give this virus family its name – corona, which is Latin for “crown,” and most any coronavirus will have a crown-like appearance.

I found a free watercolor image by Elena Mozhvillo that made the deadly virus look pretty. I added Anna's radial stamps and darker colors to make it look more sinister.

Someone just pointed out to me that I have a spelling error. It should be deadly not deady. I’m glad there are such observant artists on this site. I corrected it.

Thanks for looking.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow! What a fabulous interpretation and execution. Very unique and interesting and beautiful!

Amazing, Christy! And a good reminder, especially with the holidays coming up. If only the virus was that beautiful.

Amazing, Christy! And a good reminder, especially with the holidays coming up. If only the virus was that beautiful.
Thank you. I’ve always been surprised by how many things in nature are so beautiful yet so deadly. Yes, the holidays could be nasty for many. I truly hope people take the necessary precautions. But who am I kidding, sadly many won’t. Happy holidays to you and yours.

The watercolor viruses are beautiful, and you combined them with the perfect radial stamps. I have not done much traveling but when I have, I've masked, and am one of the few doing so.

This is very unique. And kudos to you for drawing the eye to the beauty but still emphasizing the danger. Great page.

Very clever to use the radial brushes over the images of the virus. It does look quite unassuming as a watercolor. Beautiful take on the challenge.

A fun and creative layout!! of course Covid is here and it always will be, like the flu. Are we strong enough at this point? yes we are!!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename