Oscraps

AnnaColor: Oh l l Chanel
zlemon

AnnaColor: Oh l l Chanel

Love the spring pinks in the new challenge. Reminded me of my recent trip to buy new perfume. Just looking at all the colorful packaging is a trip in itselfand an explosion of color. Then I remembered that my high school boyfriend had given me a very small bottle of Chanel No. 5 for Christmas one year. He had a major crush on our French teacher and had asked what perfume she always wore. I'm sure he thought it was the ultimate in sophistication. Unfortunately, it was not the best scent for me, but I wore it anyway until it was gone. Ah, young love!

Used APP Vintage Summer and some ScriptTeases.

Thanks for looking.
Oh this is wonderful!! LOVE the story, gave me a big smile on a sleepy Saturday morning. Great colors! love the flowers exploding out of the back bottle! You know, I love perfume, but I feel like it is difficult these days with so many sensitivities. But I don't want to sacrifice my future so I'm gonna take Coco's advice :)

hmmmmm...I LOVE that quote, but leaves me feeling insecure about my future, since I seldom wear perfume. Oh yeh...I'm 70. Guess I'm IN my future! Ironic, for today, because I just ran out of my favorite cotton-candy perfume, and planning on stopping by Walgreen's on my way home from the library to see if they have any. You've inspired me to photograph the perfume counter! This has made my day. I'm still smiling.

My granddaughter loves Chanel No. 5! Love your story and colorful page!

Whimsy and art... perfect... My Mom was absolutely nuts about that perfume... if I even catch a hint of it, I am smiling. Well done!!

Those are awesome bottles. I remember being stuck on Emeraude for some reason when I was a kid. I ran into a bottle of it not long ago in a store that specializes in retro things like that and...yikes.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout