Oscraps

AnnaColor: My "ings"
zlemon

AnnaColor: My "ings"

My cut lil niece loves to create "dah-ings." She's not two yet, so her verbal skills are developing. Her Mama didn't understand what she was talking about until Peyton took her hand and led her to the easel. She pointed and said: my dah-ing! Now that everyone understands she's talking about her drawings, she's shorten it to "ings."

Peyton is a budding artist who loves abstracts as much her Auntie Christy does. Shes not yet a fan of white spaceshe stands on tippy toes to draw near the top of the paper. I can't wait until I live closer so I can artfully play with herwe're gonna have so much fun.

Used APP ArtLife and a watercolor template.

Thanks for looking.
Love these photos, the dark background and just that you documented this that will fade out of memory otherwise and be forgotten as new funny things come along.

adorable Peyton! Shes really a future artist! Its really very successful for her age! I like the way he puts himself on tiptoes to fill the page of his drawing! This is a sign of great ease in his expression!
so cute !

Une page pleine de tendresse Peyton semble doue pour "l' ART " comme tous les enfants elle n'aime pas les espaces blanc, vous allez avoir de jolis moments de partage ensemble. trs jolie page Christy.

Christy this is just the cutest story I've ever read! Peyton is extra cute herself....love dah-ings, and "ings". I hope her mama write that in her baby book. My youngest sister called my mom's sewing machine and cabinet a "sheen-ma-drawer". Those refining developing years are the most precious.

LOVE! A budding artist! Sweet photos. I saved my granddaughters drawings from age 2 up ... and put them in a slide show for her graduation.

And a colorful unicorn shirt for the artist. Love love this! My goal is to one day scan all the artwork I've saved from the kids and create a book for each of them. Awesome take on the challenge ... thank Peyton :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout