Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge
zwyck

AnnaColor Challenge

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Noble. I also added a frame, boat and compass from this APP. I placed my photo and clipped it to the foto mask. I placed an overlay from ArtPlay Palette Noble along the right side and parts of a transfer from ArtsyTransfers He behind the frame. I added the alpha from DieCut AlphaNumberSet No. 2 and clipped it to a paper from ArtPlay Palette He. I duplicated the alphas and the two layers were set to blending modes Multiply and Linear Burn. A fotoblendz from FotoBlendz Overlays No. 3 was placed in the top of the layout and set to blending mode Sof Light. I then added another photo to the left side. It got an inverted mask and I used the Gradient Tool to reveal parts of it. Stars from were added and also the wordart from Self WordART No 1. Layers from a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Noble were placeed in the top left corner. I also added brushes, wordstip and a metall paint from ArtPlay Palette Reflections. The paint was placed at the same place as the stars, duplicated and set to Luminosity and Screen.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
What a super very sweet photos of this handsome little one, his eyes are really gorgeous!! All great blended, the sweater match perfect with this APP. I love the background you created, an awesome page!!

What bright eyes! Love the photos and framing and the patriotic/nautical theme.

Darling! Outstanding work on the right with the bow. It looks like its part of the string in Noah's mouth.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename