UrbanStitchez No. 6UrbanStitchezNo.6
Grateful WordART No. 1ThanksgivingValuePackNo.1
ArtPlay Palette Sting and BiteArtPlayPaletteStingandBite
ArtPlay Palette ImaginationArtPlayPaletteImagination
WarmGlows No. 7WarmGlowsNo.7
DifferentSttrokes No. 2 (Retired)
ArtsyKardz HomeArtsyKardzHome
Photo taken by Jackie Houston Reed

Process Notes: Blending papers 2 and 5 together from Easter Chicks, I placed WaterColor Blendz 4 over the transfer area of the paper and clipping the photo to it. I duplicated the photo 3 more times, leaving the first photo on Normal, then Overlay mode, torn edges filter on the third photo and Screen blend mode on the last copy of the photo. In-between the third and forth photo I clipped a warm glow making the colors a little richer looking.

After clipping the ArtsyKard to the FreeForm Frame I tucked it below the photo layers giving the appearance of peaking out from the blossoms.

Over the photo layers I added the matching transfer and blending it with Color Burn, enriching the colors even more.

On both sides, top left corner and on the bottom half of the page I added more transfers from Easter Chick, blending one to Color Burn and with a mask brushing some of it away. and leaving others on Normal. I also added a WarmGlow at the top left corner blending it to Color Burn, then adding the little white flowers to the page to create a triangle. I also added the Taped Textures below the photo for added interest.

Using the Different Strokes I stamped below the photo a couple of times and duplicating the photo, clipped it to each stamp blending with Multiply and Color Burn respectively.

Adding the Stitchez, bow, bee in a couple of places, the word art under the photo and at the top of the page, blending with Overlay, I titled the page and was done.
amazing colors and photo treatment. love all the subtle shadows and elements too.

Beautiful peach blossoms! Love the warm rich colors and subtle texture! Lots of little details to look at!

Great blending, I love the different papers and the beautiful treatment of the photo, it's a great composition!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout