Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.30.2021 - Mirror Lake
isDK

AnnaColor Challenge 07.30.2021 - Mirror Lake

There was no wind, and lots of alpine wildflowers on Tincup Pass. I did well at 12,154 feet, logging 6,000 steps on my phone while taking photos of vast views and tiny flowers. I found one tough 2.5-in diam sunflower.
Credits list
aA: Paper, SimpleFotoBlendzTA, White Wood Alphas, tag, transfer, brushes
JoanneBrisebois: Color Swatches
The haze and yellow flowers made this photo the exact colors of the AnnaColor challenge right out of the camera.
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-07-30-2021-08-12-2021.33999
If you noticed this photo is already in my book for August 5, I'm swapping it out on that page and happy to put in another view at Tincup Pass.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Joanne Brisebois
What a gorgeous picture! So fitting to extend it to two pages! I especially love the color swatches with the inserted photo! Great idea! A beautiful layout!

Stunning photo!! I definitely deserves two pages! Love the close up of the yellow flower.

Wildflowers are always full of surprises--I like your mega-sunflower. The main photo is a real stunner, truly worthy of a spread's worth of real estate.

Gorgeous photo! I love how you use the paint swatches! I love how you journal your thoughts and the day with each spread! I hope you print and share your artistry with friends and family!

Love how it seems to transition from a painting into a realistic photo.
The lake is a mile away and the lens is totally racked out and picking up the haze from wildfires hundreds of miles away. Not as romantic when you realize that's the source of the artsy effect, but sometimes thermal conditions can -maybe- be similar.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename