Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.10.2020 - In Full Bloom (Next Year)
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39672

aA paper, Brushes, edges Thin Strip Masks, Stitchez
Ink Splatter - Cuss Yeah Designs
Lavender Chamomile - Anna Repp
Photo Thanasis Papazacharias

Crested Butte's wildflowers in early July are famous, but 5 hours away. We always talked ourselves out of it, but it was the best place in the state to see lots of wildflowers. We so missed the colors during the safer-at-home orders. The town, at 8,900 feet, has nice jeep trails. We'd plan a trip for 2021.
Excited to see your butterfly--this year I added milkweed plants along with the butterfly bushes and some enticing rotting fruit expecting to have the butterflies visit in droves. So far I have hardly seen a one--very unusual. Are they all out west?

just love this - the color divide, the splatters, the perfect balance of flora and fauna colors (have to add a thank you for your continued inspiration, so often helping to shape my double pages in this format :))

really love the division of the page in lila and yellow. great impact und clever concept.
beautiful photo and butterly and amazing bouquet of wild flowers on the left.

Beautiful use of the purple and yellow. Love how these two pages work so well together. The butterfly is terrific.

love how the background goes from purple to yellow - I want to see those wild flowers too! gorgeous page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout