Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 04.26.2019-05.09.2019
margeda

AnnaColor Challenge 04.26.2019-05.09.2019

Thank you for this wonderful challenge Adryane! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37997

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
*On Sale*
AnnaRelease 26 April 2019 AnnaRelease 26 April 2019
ArtPlay Palette Narcissus_SolidPaper5,Transfer5,Ribbon ArtPaly Palette Narcissus
MultiMedia Frames No. 6_3 MultiMedia Frames No. 6

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Bask_SolidPaper1,EdgeOverlay,Transfer4,StarYellow ArtPlay Palette Bask
WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 1_2 WaterColor FotoBlendz No.1

Process:
The theme of the challenge, as Adryane mentioned, inspired Anna's new ArtPlay Palette Narcissus. I was looking for a "water mirror" and "narcissus" on the shore.
I opened a 12x12 new document. Gray papers were opened according to the color palette. I mixed the top paper to get the background. I opened the photo, cut it to WaterColor FotoBlendz. The Fotoblendz blending in Lumenositi, so the photo is black & white. I placed the daffodil transfer. I found the location of the tape. I put them in a group. Then I opened the layered MMFrame. I turned off the urbanthreadz layer because I designed a tape. I found the image group in the Frame layer. I placed StarYellow and Frame flowers on the tape. AnnaColor challenge on my page.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Love the added texture to the left side of the frame and the subtle color on the photo! Excellent response to the challenge, Marg!

Szerelem a hozzadott textrt a keret bal oldaln s a finom szne a kpen! Kivl vlasz a kihvsra, Marg!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout