AnnaColor Challenge 04.24.2020 - May We Never Forget
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39388

aA APP Snapshot paper (color overlay), ALT40 frame transfer, threadz, wordART
daniele-levis-pelusi, caleb-woods - unsplash
one fractal by me

For kids the pandemic meant lots of different things. Schools were closed, and 54,000 kids in Colorado didn't have an internet connection to keep up at home. Many parents worked from home and watched the kids. Domestic violence increased, and they couldn't see their grandparents.
a page that expresses all the feelings of children with their fear! they will not forget!

Well documented. Fabulous blending and use of the fractal! As a former teacher my heart breaks for the less fortunate children.

I taught 38 years before retiring; the inequities for the less fortunate are glaring!

Such a very sad commentaryclever, how the fractal links the story.my heart aches for those less fortunate families.

It really is so sad to see this as children are so resilient to many things but this must be one of the hardest obstacles they have had to face...I love the fractal and how the child is trying to hide the fear, sadly some will always remember these trying times.

In the Netherland the rules are the same as in Colorado, the most parents here work at home, yes I mis my kids and grandkids, we see each other at the PC, when will this end? I will never forget this time. Your page is great!

Photo bien choisie pour ce confinement que les plus jeunes ont du mal comprendre : plus d'cole, plus de sorties ... les masques mme les "doudous" en sont munis
Belle interprtation de cette pandmie

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout