Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 03.27.2020 - 04.09.2020
cyanne22

AnnaColor Challenge 03.27.2020 - 04.09.2020

Blackbird (Turdus merula)
Bath of a Juvenile
The juvenile is very different, to the point that one can think of having business
to a different species, such as a thrush. Plumage yarn is a brown
quite clear, clearly tinged with reddish on the face, throat and chest,
and fully speckled or streaked with chamois on and below.
Tout Anna Aspnes.
Wonderful page and photos! My husband saw a bluebird several weeks ago and immediately built a birdhouse for it. She has started to build a nest!

Beautiful photos love the one splashing around and having a good bath .. we have a bird bath and have to fill it up several times a day now the weather is getting warmer the birds love to bath in it.

A lovely page. When I see birds splashing in water, it brings me pure joy. I think that's what you felt when you took these photos. Happy Spring!

Delightful photos, Nicole! I appreciate your knowledge about birds! You created a lovely response to the challenge! Take care!

De ravissantes photos, Nicole! J'apprcie vos connaissances sur les oiseaux! Vous avez cr une belle rponse au dfi! Faites attention!

Des coloris judicieux pour rentrer dans le challenge Nicole et un bon coup dil pour tes photos prises sur le vif

J'adore ces photos, c'est trop mignon. Beau mlange des photos avec ton fond de page, belle harmonie Nicole.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
cyanne22
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout